Second Life Made Me Learn Challenge!



Hi to everybody and eccoci to our usual appointment with the Memes of Strawberry !!! by the way you look at his/her blog because the girl is good.....

Meme instructions: Share things that you have learned because of your involvement in Second Life, either personally or professionally.

  • Blogspot/blogger : I have just become blogger on second life I have had to learn to use the base of Blogger. To the beginning I must say that I was in the panic, I have started there a mesetto putting online my blog and I have read as tutorial. I must say that having had some forums before I knew the language Html and this you/he/she has helped me as.
  • Passion for the shoes : I must say the truth, in the real life I like the shoes but I am not a fanatical, instead in second life as soon as I have entered I have become an absurd buyer of shoes, I like particularly some shops but I have as types of it...What to say I don't withstand a beautiful pair of shoes.
  • SeparationIn second life I have learned to have a certain separation toward the people, to make me involve less from the problems of the others and I must say how alive decidedly better. Life has done me more stupid and second to become life in this has given me an enormous push. I have seen people piagniucolare for of the childish problems absolutely on second life and to do tragedies for nonsense and now I must say that I laugh a lot when I read certain...
  • People are false: Not all for charity, but lamaggior departs some people it is false and the game amplifies these lines of the character. people think about being calm hidden behind his/her small monitor, but she are not really this way. they make the worse things, things that even in real they don't do for fear to be judged or open. I have had disagreeable situations that I have had to make to end in the real, and these personcines marvel him when then the accounts they must do in real...


On Relitha

Body : Slink Physique Mesh Body  :  SLink   by Siddean Munro


Skin : Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica  :  Glam Affair   by aida Ewing

Eyes : IKON Spectral Eyes - Passion :  IKON   by Ikon Innovia

Hands and Feets : Slink AvEnhance  :  SLink   by Siddean Munro

Sunglasses : - Sunglasses HOLLY / V1.1 - REDGRAVE :  Redgrave   by Emilia Redgrave

Earring: ZC : Sarayi painted hoops *silver* :  Zaara   by Zaara Kohime

Bracelet : Izzie's - *resize* Braid Bracelet blue white :  Izzie's   by Izzie Button

Hair : CATWA HAIR Rachel [Darks]  :  CaTwA   by Catwa Clip

Top : NS::  Knotted Shirt :  NS:: Cutie Store by  nani Soulstar

Pant : NS::  Tropical Short (HUD) :  NS:: Cutie Store by nani Soulstar


Shoes: ArisAris ~B&W AA50 "Pearls Sandals" :  ArisAris by Ariadna Garrigus

Bag: NS:: Heart bag 5 :  The Gacha Mania by nani Soulstar


Dog : .Birdy. Puggly {Kitty} [BOX] :  Birdy by Tyr Rozenblum

Bicycle : {what next} Bramley Bicycle Pose Prop (Ladies) :  what next by Winter Thorn




Photographer and model : Relitha Byron

Location: My Home

1 commenti:

  1. haha fulfilling our passions for shoes is so much easier in Second Life for sure! Thank you so much for participating. <3

    RispondiElimina

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive