Fleur-de-Lys

 

Hello everyone, I am back from summer break. I tried to rest for a while and spend as much time as possible with my husband^^ And how to celebrate the return of the best way of showing you the new swimsuit that I have done and that you can find in my shop today. You can find it comes with a HUd with 6 Textures. I hope you like it....
For the post I used things found in these days as the hair of mine, which you can find at the Dressing Room and are very cheap. The body I don't need to tell you about it love it...
The skin is the new of the good Sawsan, that you will find with all of the applier for both the hands and the body mesh. Much better than this ...
I'm glad to be back among you, and we read tomorrow^^




Credits on me

Body : Slink Physique Mesh Body :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Skin :  .::WoW Skins::. Eshe Bronze :  WoW Skins by sawsan.secretspy

Hair : MINA - Iris - Black & white specials [wear me] :  TDR   by mina.nakamura 70L$

Hat : [kik]hair-sun Hat B(M) :    [kik]   by as001 Littlething

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Jewerly : MG -True Hearts:  Maxi Gossamer  by Maxi Gossamer

Bikini : Rir Fleur-de-Lys Bikini :  Rir Life Design by Relitha Byron



Photographer and model : Relitha Byron

Location: Santaurio

0 commenti:

Posta un commento