The Aloha Fair 2014 Open!!!!!

 

Hello to all and have a good Sunday,
today opens a very important event on the sl, the Aloha Fair 2014, this year, I, even I, with some complete that I will show you later, today, beginning with a swimsuit wonderful Holly, that you will find in many different colors and with this beautiful poses Wetcat that is the gift for the event...
I wish you a good swim in the sea horses^^



Credits on me

Skin & Shape : .::WoW Skins::. Lea :  WoW Skins by sawsan.secretspy

Hair : .:EMO-tions:. * MY DAY * :  MY ATTIC   by Mirja Mills

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Bikini : HOLLY MESH BLUE DUAL GLAM BIKINI :    The Aloha Fair 2014 by teekie

Pose : ::WetCat:: "Sea Horse" GIFT :    The Aloha Fair 2014 by wetcat Flux




Photographer and model : Relitha Byron

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive