Slink Physique Mesh Body



Hello to all and have a good Sunday!!!
A few days ago, I celebrated with Iorick two years of marriage on second life, a few compared to 8 and a half years of real. However, to celebrate Iorick gave me the new body mesh of Slink, an object that I wanted a lot, I always thought that the avatars in second life was a little detailed, especially when I took the photo, and this bending in two in a bad way, leaving visible a lot of flaws.
As soon as I wore the body of Slink I'm in love, as you can see from the picture is perfect, I have put my shape of the base, and I kept my face, I do not like to resemble others, and saw that my avatar is equal to me in real it was the least. The skin is Glam affair, but you can find lots of designers of skin that have made applicators for this body. I decided to remove it because I like it too, especially the part that covers the belly, I find it beautiful. I will recommend you to buy it if you want to make a nice gift, there is lavorrare a little bit on your shape base because the body of slink change some of the measures, however, I've done it in a few minutes, if not then you want in the package are already 6 shape to be used with the body and even the physical worn.That is to say, a product promoted to full marks.
And happy anniversary to my love Iorick that is always attentive to my desires, are one lucky woman



Credits on me

Body : Slink Physique Mesh Body  :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Hair : *ARGRACE* HIKARI - Blacks  :  Argrace   by rika Oyen

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Bikini: Rir Halterneck Stripe Self-Tie Bikini Swimsuit :  Coming Soon!!!!




Credits Iorick

Hair : *ARGRACE* NATSUME - Blacks  :  Argrace   by rika Oyen

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Shorts : FATEwear Trunks - Mark - Void :  FATEwear by Damien Fate




Photographer and model : Relitha Byron
Model: Iorick Mistwood

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive