Seaside Stroll

 
Hello to all,
as I said a few days ago this year I participate in the Summer Fashion Festival, also in the role of the designer. It is the first event in which I participate, and then I'm very excited. For this event so special, I made this new bikini inspired to Hawaii, and I really hope that you like it. The next few days I will see the rest of my clothes for the event. I recommend you go in for a visit at my stand, and to all the sim because it is very carina. maybe I'll see you there, around ^^
Good shopping!!!



Credit Relitha

Hair : .:EMO-tions:. * EDEN * FATPACK :  EMO-tions   by Mirja Mills

Necklace : UNISEX[MANDALA]KOTOWARI_Necklace_set_All colors :  Mandala   by kikunosuke.eel

Belly Chain : POMPOSITY - Oblong Chain Link Belly Chain - w/ Heart :  The Summer Fashion Festival   by Bugsy Hansome

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance  :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Bikini : Rir Hibiscus Bikini :  The Summer Fashion Festival   by Relitha Byron




Credit Iorick

Hair : *Dura* The 4 year Anniversary hair Dura   by chiaki.xue

Necklace : [MANDALA]MALE SINRA NECKLACE/samurai black :  Mandala   by kikunosuke.eel

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance  :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Bermuda : ~CandyMetal~ Men Summer Bermuda Group Gift CandyMetal   by Roshi Carter

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron
Model: Iorick Mistwood

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive