Monday Meme: Love!

Hello to all. also this week, I participate in the meme of Strawberry ..... but...but what I am saying....it is not the Strawberry is a intruded.....Helppppppppppppppp
Joke.... welcome Edie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1. How did you and the person in the photo with you meet?
In this picture I'm with my husband rl/sl Iorick, my only love

2. How long have you known each other?
We met through mutual friends 20 years ago, we had 18 years.

3. What do you love about this person?
First of all, I like the way he always manages to make me laugh, and then the fact that, with him, I really feel at home. We are very different, but the differences are the ones that make us a pair like that who we are, what they tell me we are a nice couple, where there is really a great love.

4. What place in SL do you love?
I like the sim built with a sense of nature, is very real, I love the tropical islands as a ~Santaurio~ or the green as {Noble} , in short, places where I can turn to with my family sl to make the photos, they are my passion.

5. What clothes or shoes in SL do you love?
I love the clothes of Tee*fy  , in fact I have them practically all, I love the romantic style and the colors that you use for the shoes, I love Reign and all the shoes for your feet Slink.

6. What does love mean to you?
Love, according to me, it means not to change anything about the other, to accept it as it is and understand that love is also sometimes fight, and wanting at all costs to run a report. Love from movies or the love affairs of second life are far from true love.

7. What is your biggest regret?
I have no regrets, because I am a person who leave the past behind and do not think of it any more, I am very focused on the future.

8. Which is the one event that has had the biggest impact on you and your life?
An unpleasant event in the real, which I don't like to talk about, which has taught me that all can be overcome

9. What do you love and hate the most about the human race?
I love most animals, human beings, I think that for the most part, we are a big parasite on this wonderful planet. Fortunately, in all this, there is some element, which is remarkable for intelligence, compassion, and values.

10. What color is your underwear?
Black


Credit Relitha

Hair : MINA - Ilse - Black :  Chapter Four   by mina.nakamura

Jewerly : MG -Beach Castaway Set :  Collabor88   by Maxi Gossamer

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance  :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Top : Tee*fy Isobel Tank White :  Collabor88   by azure.electricteeth

Skirt : Tee*fy Layla Wrapped  Skirt Chervron/Yellow :  Collabor88   by azure.electricteeth




Credit Iorick

Hair : *Dura-Boys&Girls*23(Black) :  Dura   by chiaki Xue

Jewerly : [MANDALA]MALE SINRA NECKLACE/samurai black :  Mandala   by kikunosuke.eel

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance  :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Top : Tanktop_Dark :  Kal Rau   by Kal Rau

Pant : Saturday Shorts Black MOH :    [ tomboi ] FREE

Shoes : FLite.-Flystar FLip FLops Black :  FLite  by banx.trill

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron
Model: Iorick Mistwood

1 commenti:

  1. Hi Relitha! Such beautiful pix! 20 years with Lorick? Wow! That's amazing! You were married IRL first, and then entered SL as a couple? haha, that's funny - the media always talks about people meeting in SL, but of course it is POSSIBLE to meet peeps IRL too! :D

    OMG Relitha! Your yellow chevron wrap skirt is SO adorable! I might have to go shopping! *giggles*

    xo

    Edie

    RispondiElimina

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive