Minnie


 
Hello to all,
today I received a lot of new beautiful and so I propose to you immediately.
The hair is of the Truth, and they are really lovely, new and in a variety of colors. The dress and the shoes are the novelty of Fa Creations in colours that are an absolute must for a look that's really romantic. The jewels are the inevitable maxi Gossamer one of my favorite creators while the bracelet is Izzie's, I took in all the colors that he had because he has become my favorite bracelet. The skin is always my Curio, which I find to be one of the best Skin makers.
I wish you good shopping and a wonderful day.



Credit

Skin : :Curio: Chantelle-MEGAPACK :  Curio   by Gala Phoenix

Eyes : IKON Spectral Eyes - Passion :  Ikon   by Ikon Innovia

Hair : TRUTH HAIR Honey :  Truth Hair   by Truth Hawks

Lips :Pink Acid Overly Done Light Gloss + Theshops - Summer Rose :  Pink Acid   by Stasey Oller

Bracelet : Izzie's -Braid Bracelet :  Izzie's   by Izzie Button




Jewerly : MG - Necklace - Keshi Pearl Heart :  Maxi Gossamer   by Maxi Gossamer

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance  :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Dress : ::FAC:: Minnie Lace Dress :  Fa Creations   by Sandie Saenz

Shoes : ::FAC:: Bella Peep Toe SLINK Shoes :  Fa Creations    by Sandie Saenz

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron



0 commenti:

Posta un commento