Fameshed and Arcade

 
Good morning sweet,
I went to two events that have opened in these days of Arcade and Fameshed. Are the two events that I love and I always find something nice to take, to the arcade I have done expenses, as always, today I show you a bag really nice Aitui, very suitable for the summer, I wanted to red, and I was lucky I had suffered.
The dress and the jewels are Mutresse and Cae and you can find them both at the Fameshed. They are delicious true?
The hair is the novelty of Argrace, a little woman 50 years but really fantastic.
The skin I'm wearing is Wow, and the shoes are the novelty of ArisAris, are the shoes for your feet to Slink and you can find them in a variety of colors^^
So I wish you good shopping and true to the Arcade is a real hell to enter, aramatevi of patience and tip, tip, tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!



Credit

Skin : .::WoW Skins::. Rowena :  WoW Skins by sawsan.secretspy

Hair : *ARGRACE* YAE - Blacks:  Argrace by rika Oyen

Eyes : IKON Spectral Eyes - Passion :  Ikon by Ikon Innovia

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance:  Slink by Siddean Munro

Jewerly : Cae :: Affinity :: Collection :  FaMESHed by caelan.hancroft

Outfit :...Mutresse... Geri Pants -Rali Shirt - 12 Colors :  FaMESHed by Eeky Cioc

Bag : AITUI - Beach Bag - Hawaii Lava :  The Arcade by jesseaitui.petion

Shoes : ArisAris AA43 Shimming Altitude Canvas White :  ArisAris by Ariadna Garrigus




Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

Location: Bauhaus Movement

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Blog Archive