Bandeau Maxi Dress



Hello to all,
today I present to you my dress for Summer fashion Festival, is a little, with 6 different textures, for which equipped with Hud, and then you'll find it as a gift for this event the cap, this also provided to the Hud, I recommend you to buy it because it's combined with lots of outfits and costumes.
I also want to remind you that has opened the Summer of'14, another event not to be missed, with the theme of the summer, I took the hair of Wasabi Pills, the shoes I wear, and many other things that I will be presenting the next few days. I spent a lot of linden!!!!
Then good shopping in summer!!!



Credit

Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Serena Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack :  Summerfest’14   by MissAllSunday Lemon

Hat : Rir Summer Hat Whit HUD (Gift in Summer Fashion Festival) The Summer fashion Festival   by Relitha Byron

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance  :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Dress : Rir Boho Bandeau Maxi Dress With HUD :  The Summer fashion Festival    by Relitha Byron

Shoes : fri. - Kokomo.Sandals (Sand) :  Summerfest’14 by Friday Monday

Photographer and model : Relitha Byron



0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Blog Archive