Second Life Friends List Meme


 click on the images to view larger

Hello to all, for the meme of Strawberry   this week we talk about the friends list, so I took the opportunity to take pictures with my best friend in the meantime .....

Meme instructions: Grab a friend from your second life friends list (optional) pose with them and/or answer the following questions.

Relitha’s answers:

What is the number of contacts on your Second Life Friends List?
Right now I have 60 friends and I seem to many ^ ^
Are you picky about who you add to your list or do you usually add most people?
I'm a bit fussy, I accept only if the person know, maybe for work or because I made ​​friends
Who is your oldest contact?
Alejandra Balhaus
Who is your newest contact?
Sandie Saenz
Do you know every single person on your list?
I must say that at least I know who I am ahahhahahahha
How many do you speak to on a daily (weekly) basis?
Every day I hear a 3 or 4 people
How many do you see/get together with in-world on a daily (weekly) basis?
Every day I see 3 people, Iorick my husband, Hoaiti, Callista and Reyes, my family in sl.
Who on your list do you have the closest relationship with?
With my husband, my sisters and Alejandra that is my first contact and is still a great friend.
Who do you wish you knew better?
I know them all pretty well
Who on your list is the funniest/most entertaining?
My sweet friend, Callista, all rambling
How did you meet most of the people on your list? (work, parties, etc…)
Through other people who already knew and for works
Do you ever clean out your list?
I delete only the people who somehow offend my way of being and living in Second Life. When I realize that a person is negative, false and ignorant the gate and mute, with no second thoughts.
Do you have a crush on someone in your list?
Mom did not know if I can say ... with Iorick around ...... read my list of friends I should become a lesbian since they are almost all women ahahhah
Is there anyone on your list that you would trust with your password?
My only know the password Iorick, being my husband in real share much more important things for a password for a game ^ ^

✿¨¯`✿´¸¸.✿¨¯`✿¸.✿¨¯`✿´¸¸.✿¨¯`✿¸.✿¨¯`✿´¸¸.✿¨¯`✿¸.✿¨¯`✿´¸¸.✿¨¯`✿¸.✿¨¯`✿´¸¸.✿¨¯`✿¸.✿¨¯
Callista’s answers:

What is the number of contacts on your Second Life Friends List?
In my list I only have 10 friends ...... I know there are very few .... ol ...... But I know I'm antisocial entry into sl to spend more time with a dear friend who lives far away and not to socialize ^ ^
Are you picky about who you add to your list or do you usually add most people?
I am very fussy, maybe you can see the number of friends ahahhahahahah
Who is your oldest contact?
Relitha Byron
Who is your newest contact?
Altea Kelberry
Do you know every single person on your list?
Yes, I'm very shy and so it is very important for me to know the people in my list
How many do you speak to on a daily (weekly) basis?
Every day I hear a 3 or 4 people
How many do you see/get together with in-world on a daily (weekly) basis?
Every day I see 3 people, Hoaiti my best friend, my sister Relitha and your husband Iorick
Who on your list do you have the closest relationship with?
With Hoaiti and Relitha, are the best friends in the world that is real
Who do you wish you knew better?
I know them all very well .... but have you read the number?????
Who on your list is the funniest/most entertaining?
Iorick, the husband of Relitha, it makes me die laughing because it's confusing like a hamster on the wheel ahahhahah
How did you meet most of the people on your list? (work, parties, etc…)
Through other people who already knew
Do you ever clean out your list?
Sure ... sure ............ I have so many friends that sometimes I have to force to give a clean ^ ^
Do you have a crush on someone in your list?
For Relitha ahahhahahahahha
Is there anyone on your list that you would trust with your password?
Absolutely 3 people, Hoaiti, Relitha and Iorick. I trust them blindly.


click on the images to view larger

Credit Relitha

Skin : :Curio: Chantelle-MEGAPACK :  Curio by Gala Phoenix

Eyes : IKON Ascension Eyes - Dusk :  Ikon by Ikon Innovia

Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Michelle Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack  :  Wasabi Pills by MissAllSunday Lemon

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance  :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Top : [Cynful] The 'Shimmy' Top - Ombre Pink :  The Dressin Room by Cynthia Ultsch

Pant : !Rebel Hope - Kassy Mesh Capri Pants White :  Rebel Hope by  Rebel Hope

Jewerly : Cae :: Arabesque :: Collection : FaMESHed caelan.hancroft


click on the images to view larger

Credit Callista

Skin : :Curio: Cherry-MEGAPACK :  Curio by Gala Phoenix

Eyes : IKON Promise Eyes - Blue :  Ikon by Ikon Innovia

Hair : -LaViere- Nadia  Blonde :  LaViere by azure.electricteeth

Hands: Slink AvEnhance :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Feet : *GA* Flat Bare Feet - VERSION 3.0 :  Gaeline Creations by Gael Streeter

Dress: Rir Life Group Gift May  :  Rir Life Design by  Relitha Byron
Free!!!!

Jewerly : Cae :: Princess Solitaire :: Sapphire : Cae by caelan.hancroft

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron
Model: Callista Bennett

1 commenti:

  1. awwww, love the cute hugging pictures of you two. Thanks for participating. <3

    RispondiElimina