Photobomb Meme

Definition of photobomb: To hop into a photo being taken at the last moment or anytime the people/things in the background of the image hijack the original focus.

Meme Instructions: Go out exploring the grid and find someone to photobomb, or share a picture or anecdote of a time that you were photobombed in Second Life. 

Hello everyone, this week I face the meme of Strawberry , I wanted to say that because of him I have suffered sexual harassment ahahhahah.
In fact, you can take a photo with someone I had to follow people for all of the sim, the strange thing is that when you don't need and you want to make a photo for the blog, it is full of people that enter in the shots.
However, I decided to go to Baja Norte   seen that there is usually always the people, when I came there were only the avatar men, I have tried to get close without giving too much in the eye, but behold, as soon as I tried to adjust the lights and the shadows of these men I scrivessere to make me offers more or less indirect. Fortunately, at a certain point is the entrance to a woman, by her clothing, I understood that he was there to take pictures and in fact it is set in place. Then I avvicnata as a vulture, and I got them a little to observe it, and then I went up and I was able to take the first photo, then I wrote to you, explaining to him what I was doing, and she was immediately available for photos^^So the first picture you see is stolen from the second to say that I've cheated^^ thank you very much angeleyes39 , that was very kind and helpful....




Credit

Skin : :Curio: Gigi-MEGAPACK :  Curio by Gala Phoenix

Eyes : IKON Promise Eyes - Coffee :  IKON by Ikon Innovia

Hair : .:EMO-tions:. * MANTUS * FATPACK :  EMO-tions by Mirja Mills

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Rompers : =Zenith=Rompers with Belt (Rose) :  Kustom9 by Miffyhoi Rosca

Shoes : *REIGN.- LACED BALLET FLATS- White :  Kustom9 by kenadeecole

Icecream : Tentacio cornetto choco :  Kustom9 by May Tolsen

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron
Model: angeleyes39

Location: -Baja Norte- 

 


1 commenti:

  1. hehe both of the pics are adorable and I now I want your ice cream cone, lol!

    RispondiElimina

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive