Bear and Sakura Flowers...

Hello everyone, today I wear hair fantastic, is it true??? Are the new hair of Truth for the Arcade, oh yes, this event crazy is to reopen, precisely opens tomorrow, you are ready to spend all your linden?? I have already upload^^
I paired the new outfit of Sn@tch, very nice for the summer arrives. Then while I eat this nice ice-cream and cool I wish you a good Saturday, rest because tomorrow we'll see you all at the Arcade, I already know that it will take me a lifetime to come^^




Credit

Skin : :Curio: Chantelle-MEGAPACK :  Curio by Gala Phoenix

Hair : Sakura - w/ Bear & Flowers NEW at The Arcade June 1st!:  Arcade by Truth Hawks

Eyes : IKON Spectral Eyes - Passion :  Ikon by Ikon Innovia

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance:  Slink by Siddean Munro

Jewerly : Cae :: Dazzle :  Cae  by caelan.hancroft



Dress: :::Sn@tch Angel Sun Dress (Pink-Small)::: :  Sn@tch by ivey.deschanel

Shoes : *Reign.-Glitter Wedges- Pure :  Reign by kenadeecole

Icecream : AK Ice Cream - Double vanilla cone (posed) :  Atelier Kreslo by Flo Memel-Yazimoto

Pose : .::Kirin Poses::. Maylee Pose Pack / FLF :  Kirin Poses by carolina.sautereau

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive