20 Personal SL Questions Meme

 

Good morning and here I am this week to grips with the meme of Strawberry , how many questions today.....
Meme instructions: Answer the following 20 personal questions about your Second Life.


When and how did you discover Second Life? –I discovered in 2009, through a person that we played
Did you know about virtual worlds before or was this your first experience with them? – It was the first time I played a game of the genre, up to that moment I was a fanatic of all of the Sims and the second life seemed to me like that.
Has Second Life met your expectations? – I had no expectations special when I joined, but I find my sl very satisfactory
If you could teleport back to the first ten minutes of your avatar’s slife, what would you tell yourself? – Do not trust anyone and not to attend the sim Italian
How long did it take you to master avatar flying and driving vehicles inworld? – I learned to fly straight away, because I hate walking in second life, because in order to reach a place that maybe it takes a long time. As soon as I entered, then I gdr and fighting to which I have learned to move quickly, and also to drive the vehicles. I have 5 bike and I often go to the us spins on second life.
Do you have a mystery alt? – I have one that knows only my husband and my sisters in second life, I use it when I want to be in second life, without that I write, so when they are more anti-social than usual ^^
Is your SL avatar a reflection of you, or someone you wished you could be? – In sl are as real, even for the physical appearance of the avatar, I did it on purpose as similar as possible
Is there an individual you met in SL that inspired you in your RL? How? – I have to say no, but I met a lot of people from which to take the example of how not to behave in real in sl ^^
Do you feel it is easier to create stronger bonds/relationships with people you meet inworld as opposed to the real world? – I find it very hard to be dressed in the world visrtuale, are extremely rational, and then I don't trust of the people who can see and touch, I prefer a more direct approach. However, the same two or three people I successes thanks a lot^^
Did you ever imagine or believe people could fall in love with someone they never met before Second Life? – I think of you ,even if I see them as a mating teen. I don't think I could ever, because as I said before I need to see a person who is only to relate to you, with regard to the love of the physical side, it is very important even if the liars say no, but if a person doesn't appeal to you with his body, with the smell as it moves there can be no relationship.
How has your perspective of dating changed (or not) since you started playing second life? – I don't think that my point of view has changed from the beginning.
How has your perspective of employment changed (or not) since you started playing second life? – Well by the blog and now also with the clothing store, are much busier than before in second life, but I like this motivates me^^
Name three things in both your lives that overlap each other significantly. – The only thing that mix is the fact that they are married to the same man, in the real and virtual, for the rest I tend to keep the two things separate.
If you could live your life more immersively in a virtual world, would you? (Kind of like the Matrix) – I don't think I'd like to, I prefer that there is a gap in net income and the virtual worlds that made them what they were born to be, leisure.
How do you think behavior changes for people if they’re inworld vs in real world? Why do you think that is? – The most you show for who they really are, why they believe that being hidden in a computer them to keep away from the judgments to which we cling in real. For most people it is not practicable^^
How has second life consumerism changed your perception of spending habits, the value of money, the need to be “bleeding edge” with fashion? – No I am very frugal in real, maybe a little less in second life, but I was always conscious of my own expense and, if they were really necessary.
Do you think virtual worlds like SL drive and redefine human interaction or do they narrow and limit it? – I think that for some of the second life aid to interact with other people, just because the anonymity helps them.
If technology progressed tomorrow to allow you to send emotions to people the way you’d send text or voice messages, would it enrich your SL experience or infringe on it? –I wouldn't get a lot of problems, they are very direct and I have nothing to hide so I throw a fish ^^
Name three skills you attribute to having learned or honed in second life alone. – Graphs, blender and the use of social platforms, and blogs.
If your grand kids googled your Second Life Avatar’s name, would they be intrigued, disgusted, proud or something else? – Luckily I don't have grandchildren^^


 Credit

Shape : RIR Life Chloe Shape :  Rir Life Design by Relitha Byron NEW!!!!!

Skin : -Belleza- FLF Lindy Skin :  Belleza by Shyla Boucher

Hair : MINA Hair - Silvia :  Mina Hair by mina.nakamura

Hands and Feet : Slink AvEnhance :  Slink by Siddean Munro

Jewerly : CONCRETE FLOWERS- CHERRY NECKLACE & EARRINGS :  CONCRETE FLOWERS by Lynaja Bade

Bracelet : Izzie's -Braid Bracelet :  Izzie's by Izzie Button

Top : Rir Twice Mesh top with HUD :  Rir Life Design  by Relitha Byron NEW!!!!!

Pant : Rir Jeans Roses Light Blue :  Rir Life Design by Relitha Byron NEW!!!!!

Shoes : REIGN.- PHOEBE FLIP FLOPS :  Reign by kenadeecole




Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

Location: Blue Bear Bay

1 commenti:

 

Blog Archive