The Spring Season Challenge




Meme Instructions: Share a spring-themed picture and/or answer the following questions about the season.

What is the spring season like where you live?
I live in Italy, in Emilia Romagna, and here we all seasons. I in spring I enjoy the blooming of the fruit trees in my garden and my roses. The weather here is sunny and not as warm as summer and I can not enjoy it ^ ^ I do not have to melt the sea, but live on the bank of a river and at this time of the evening breeze gets up a load of delicious scents of flowers, not for me so saw my allergy to pollen, however, love the spring here by me ^ ^

What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you think of spring?
The first thing I think about are the flowers and the pleasant temperatures finally after the cold winter. Since in winter safely reach the pleasant temperatures of -15 ° now seems a dream.

Which spring-themed sim in Second Life is your favorite at the moment?
Surely one where I took these pictures It all starts with a smile , but in a sim always great for this spring Kaelyn is really outdated.




Credit Relitha :

Skin : :Curio: Chantelle-MEGAPACK :  Curio

Hair : TRUTH HAIR Lagertha -  black & whites :  Truth

Hands and Feet  : Slink AvEnhance :  Slink

Earring ::::Sn@tch Paragon Jewelry Set::: :  Sn@tch

Top ::::Sn@tch Mesh Talia Lace Tank Tops-All Colors (Med)::: :  Sn@tch

Skirt ::::Sn@tch Mesh Rae Belted Mini Skirt--All Colors (Med)::: :  Sn@tch

Shoes :  High Block Sandals :  SMC (Kiyomizu Spring Hunt, Free) **for slink mid feet


Credit Iorick :

Skin : *BIRTH* Reese Skin Straw Tone Fatpack :  BIRTH

Hair : *ARGRACE* RYO - Blacks :  Argrace

Hands : Slink AvEnhance :  Slink

Hoodie: m/LAVAROCK CREATIONSm/ -COBAIN OPEN MALE HOODIE :  Lavarock Creations

Pant : [coepio]Mr.Junk [with Hud] :  coepio

Shoes :  [ h ] Patagonia - Black :  hoorenbeek

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron
Model: Iorick Mistwood

Location: It all starts with a smile

1 commenti:

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive