Dance in Second Life Challenge



This week I'll throw in a dance step for Meme Strawberry , since this is about, dance. I dusted off for the occasion is a video that I did last year, where I dance with my sister Reyes ^ ^

Which dance are you sharing in the image/video and where is it from?
The balls used in this video are the chimera of Reyes and are STUDIO4D DANCE ANIMATIONS

Which is your favorite dance in Second Life?
I love a lot of the latin dances, both torque and groups of friends.

What are your favorite dance animation stores in Second Life?
I have lots of dancing couple and 4 chimeras, my favorite store for the individual chimeras is definitely Humanoid . For dancing couple instead A&M MOCAP Animation , Bits and Bobs animations  , Henmations  .

Are you a frequent dancer in Second Life?
I love dancing in Second Life, I go very often to go wild in clubs, or with my husband to dance romantically in some ballroom. I love dancing so much that when I make blog posts, and I'm at home, I put the music and dance ^ ^The ballrooms that are frequent with Iorick   The Rose Theatre Ballroom , D&L Ballroom , Foxxies Jazz Club .
Instead the clubs are The GOL Club , Club Zain , Beachwood Club .

Are you a frequent dancer in the real world?
In real child I did 5 years of ballet, so I liked to dance even as a child ^ ^ Now I like the Latin dances and I do three times a week Persian Zumba which I find very funny, I post a link to a video of a lesson for example ^ ^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVP1GoS_APc

 


Credit White:

Hair : >TRUTH< Brianna -  black & whites :  Truth

Necklace : {mon tissu} Oui Necklace - Silver :  mon tissu

Top :  .R:R. The Caprice Crop Top - White :  Marketplace

Pant : [NV] Bronx Pants -White- :  NV

Feet :  *GA* Bare Feet Fat Pack :  Gaeline Creations




Credit Black:

Hair : .b - tipsy - dark reds :  Analog Dog

Jewelry : MG - Necklace - Esra's Giant Teardrop :  Maxi Gossamer

Top :  .R:R. The Caprice Crop Top - Black:  Marketplace

Pant : [NV] Bronx Pants -Black- :  NV

Feet :  *GA* Bare Feet Fat Pack :  Gaeline Creations

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron
Model: Reyes Beltis



1 commenti:

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive