The Book Meme

Here I am for the Meme of the week of Strawberry , this week we talk about books that I love Topic.



Are you a bookworm?
I must say that I am, I love to read everything, I am a compulsive reader, I also love just to see something written on the sheets, I have always been so since childhood.
Which do you prefer: hardcover, paperback or electronic?
I love the paper, especially the books of some rather old, with the smell of real life, hands that have held and the delicacy of the paper wears out. I also love the tablet because I am a lover of electronics, however, the printed book will not beat anything.
Which book is your favorite?
It 's very difficult for me to choose, but I think that Doctor Zhivago by Boris Leonidovič Pasternak.
Which children’s book is your favorite?
Even as a child I read books as an adult, I have never loved books for children and young people, I liked the classic fairy tale, although I always found myself siding with the bad guys ^ ^
What’s the last book you’ve read?
The Woman Upstairs Claire Messud
Name your top five favorite writers:
Stephen King, Dan Brown, Nora Roberts,John Grisham and J.K. Rowling
Name a book that had a strong impact on you:
 Surely Siddharta by Hermann Hesse, I have always been curious about religions around the world, although I am an atheist and this book gave me serenity and peace 'I will have read at least 20 times.
Favorite & least favorite book genres?
 I really love detective stories or discussing stories of intrigue and search for treasures and ancient relics. And then aodor the fantasy books.
Favorite & least favorite book-to-movie adaptions?
Well I loved the Harry Potter books and I also really liked the books. In second place was the lord of the rings even though I could not stand the actor who was Frodo ^ ^
Have you ever bought a book based on the cover alone?
Well you are guilty ^ ^ I'm fascinated by the images of the covers and I must say that until now I have never regretted it ^ ^
Where do you usually buy your books?
I buy them almost all the internet because I find the largest possible choice ^ ^
Do you go to the library?
You go there and there are always going
How many books do you own?
Since I have a library I counted them are very tidy 240
If you were to write a book about Second Life, which topic would you focus on?
Probably about changing the style of play took place in the years I think that was a positive change



Credits Relitha :

Skin : -Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica : Glam Affair Not Free

Hair : TRUTH HAIR Althea -  black & whites : TRUTH Not Free

Hand : Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 : Slink Not Free

Feet : Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Hight : Slink Not Free

Dress : *LpD* - *Vanessa* Outfit Floral (Mesh - 5 Sizes) : *Les Petits Details* Not Free

Shoes : ::HH:: Hucci 21Shoe February 2014 Special : 21Shoe Not Free



Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

Location: MIC - Imagin@rium

1 commenti:

  1. I love how creative you got with the pictures. Thanks for participating. <3

    RispondiElimina

 

Blog Archive