Avatar Look Alikes Challenge

 Liv

Anche questa settimana partecipo al Meme di Strawberry

Meme Istruzioni: Condividi una foto del tuo avatar e una foto della persona a cui più assomiglia il tuo avatar o che la gente ha detto che assomiglia il tuo avatar, o qualcuno su cui hai basato il look del tuo avatar.

Il mio avatar l'ho fatto come me in real, il più somigliante possibile, ma mi è stato detto che assomiglia anche a Liv Tyler , che per me visto che l'ho fatta come me è un enorme complimento. Per cui ho deciso di vestirmi come Arwen parte interpretata da Liv Tyler  in Il signore degli anelli film che ho amato tantissimo
***

Also this week I participate in the Meme of Strawberry

Meme Instructions: Share a selfie of your avatar and a picture of the person you feel most looks likeyour avatar, or someone people have told you looks like your avatar or someone you tried to base your avatar’s looks on.

My avatar I did like me in real, as similar as possible, but I was told that also resembles Liv Tyler
, who for me since I made it like me is a huge compliment. So I decided to dress like Arwen part played by Liv Tyler   in The Lord of the Rings movie that I loved so much

Credits :

Shape : Personal

Skin : -Belleza- FLF Jade Skin : Belleza Not free

Hair : [LeLutka]-LILLIAN hair/Dark Grayscale : LeLutka Not Free

Hands : Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 : Slink Not free

Dress : Avalon Celtic Dress by Caverna Obscura - rigged mesh : Caverna Obscura Not Free

Ears : [Outspoken] Elven ears : Marketplace L$10

Pose : //elephante poses// Falling For You : Acid Lily Gallery Not Free

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

1 commenti:

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive