Debby!!!

  Debby

Hello everyone today is a special day for me, came out my new shape and surprise surprise ... I created my first dress, can be found in many colors, patterns and hope you like it, I'm very excited ^ ^ Also this I participate in the week Meme Strawberry
and this time we talk about WindLight ... I love them!
  
Meme instructions: Answer the following questions about windlight settings and share some that you’ve created yourself. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in this meme’s comments.

Do you use windlight while taking pictures? If not, why not?
We always use them, I feel they perform better on the pictures as to the realism.

When taking a closeup snapshot for a profile picture, which windlight preset do you use most often?
To the profile photo I almost always use Nam's Optimal Skin 1

Which windlight presets do you use for full body portraits?
Use very often JuicyBomb.com - Juice Loves you  I find it delicious

If you do landscape photography, which windlights do you use for that most often?
I change very often depends on the type of sim where they are, but recently I have to say that I use very often  Annan Adored- Light Explosion II  , is very bright indeed, but I always find the right combination of light and shadow ^ ^

Do you have any tricks or tips that you could share for using Windlight effectively?
With the latest graphics viewer pushing to the maximum already the photos are fine, but activating the lights and shadows and playing with WindLight you get great photos. I spend a lot of time before you take pictures to choose the angle of the sun and the time of day, these small details make all the difference in my opinion.

Have you created any windlights that you would be willing to share with us?
For now, not yet, I do not know the future, but I'm lazy ihihiihihih

 Debby1

Credit:

Shape : RIR Life Debby Shape : Marketplace NEW!! Not Free

Skin : -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) 01 :  Glam Affair Not Free

Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Tanya Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack :  Wasabi Pills Not free

Dress :  Rir Life Debby  Rose Black Dress :  Marketplace NEW!! Not free

Shoes : ! Shoes DEBORAH - 12colors / REDGRAVE :  REDGRAVE Not Free

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

 Debby2

1 commenti:

 

Followers