Zodiac Meme

 Zodiac Meme2

The meme in this week's Strawberry   according to me is a lot of fun so I decided to participate, sitratta to talk about your zodiac sign a cute idea to get to know more, then good read ....
About the post I took the necklace I also publicized by Strawberry I hope you do not mind but it is very representative for signs ^ ^

Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post; then delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with a link to your post so we can all come by and check it out!

What is your birthday and/or Zodiac sign?
My birthday is December 14nd, therefore I am a Sagittarius.

Do you believe in or follow astrology?
Definitely no, I'm not a believer of almost everything, so even I do not trust astrology, I find that some of the descriptions of signs are more like coincidences dictated by the fact that everything they say on the sign sooner or later something suitable for you find it ^ ^

Do you feel your sign’s attributes reflect who you are?
They say that Sagittarius are great athletes, animal lovers, travel and trekking and this is true, but also that we are not disciplined and I will have it a lot. But I read that the ideal partner for the Sagittarius woman is the man aquarium, and my husband is right in this sign, and I absolutely agree! ^ ^

Have you ever been to a psychic or astrologer either in RL or in SL (are there any in SL?)
Honestly, no I do not think I ever will, I too down to earth. On sl I do not know if there are any ....

Do you read your horoscope daily and try to follow any advice, recommendations or warnings it may have for you that day?
Here, too, absolutely not, I look at my horoscope daily since I was 13 years old, from a small amused me but now I find absolutely interesting, I always look at the weather ... but we could do a meme on the weather???

Do you have very strong feelings about astrology, either negative or positive?
Absolutely not, I believe that everyone is free to do what he considers most appropriate for their own personal well-being, if this does not affect other people. I'm a bit more extreme for those astrologers hacks that exploit the misfortunes of others to make money, that just will not tolerate it ....

 Zodiac Meme1

Credit:

Shape : RIR Life Lilly Shape : Marketplace Not free

Skin : -POUDRE- [Louise] - M - Pure Sales Room - :  POUDRE Not Free

Hair : ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Lulu Hair [1] :  CaTwA Not Free

Necklace : .Olive. the Mine! Zodiac Necklace – Sagittarius [Gold] :  SL Fashion Week Not Free

Tattoo : RIR Life Tattoo Believe :  Marketplace   L$50

Shirt : Baiastice_Crop Spaghetti Top-red :  FaMESHed Not Free

Pant : GizzA - Low Rise Skinny Jean [Black Series]:  GizzA Not Free

Sneakers : Viviane Fashion - Sneakers Heart1 Black :  Marketplace L$10

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

Location: Port Mo Chalmaig

 Zodiac Meme

2 commenti:

  1. I have always seem to have gotten along great with Sagittarius people, dunno why. Most of my friends are Sagittarius!

    RispondiElimina
  2. But because we are the best of the zodiac Sagittarius ihihihiihihihih, joke actually just yesterday I read while I informed you for the meme that the only ones who do not get along with Sagittarius and Pisces are ...

    RispondiElimina

 

Followers