Inventory Meme

 inventory meme2

 Here I am with the usual weekly appointment with the meme of Strawberry , this time we talk about something that concerns all of us, the inventory ....

Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment with your link so I can come by and read it!

What is your current inventory number? – 30,235

If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? – My Base Folder! ( I have a folder where I keep everything I use as an avatar basic Relitha, with that folder I would have saved )

What is the last thing you purchased? – Some clothes the Collabor88

Which item do you wear most often? – My skin Curio and my shape personal

When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? (NO LYING!) – 1 (I have a landmark that is called Jaqueline 4DSystem-PENIS Pussy..  - NEW LOCATION 2009 )

 inventory meme1

Credit:

Shape : Personal

Skin : Curio

Hair : =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Chloe" Grays :  DeLa Not Free

Glasses : *BOOM* Minimalist Glasses (Titanium) :  BOOM Not Free

Necklace : Cute Poison - Archaic Necklace :  THE BLACK FAIR 2013 Not Free 

Outfit :  Arisaris ~ Another  ~ Outfit :  Arisaris Not Free 

Shoes : *ionic* Bailarina :  THE BLACK FAIR 2013 Not Free 

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

 inventory meme

1 commenti:

  1. lol laughing that you have a landmark with Penis in it, hahaha <3

    RispondiElimina