Exploring Second Life Meme

 Here I am with a weekly appointment with the Meme of Strawberry , this exciting week, we talk about our favorite sim!


Meme Instructions: Share 1 to 5 of your favorite places on the grid. I feel like exploring and discovering new places. Share places you think everyone should visit and also tell us why they are your favorites. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments!

.VENEXIA.  [SGS] Dark Action Roleplay Game System

.VENEXIA.  [SGS] Dark Action Roleplay Game System
Venexia is definitely the sim absolute favorite, I found it by accident looking for new places to take pictures. Being a sim RPG, you have to take a tag observers before being teleported in the sim, but I assure you it's worth it. You will find yourself in front of a dark and dreamy Venice every corner of this sim is well-kept and the people who ruolano kind and polite. As you can see from the picture quality is really excellent and what you see is just a glimpse of this huge sim.

 The Noble Storybook

The Noble Storybook
The Noble Storybook do not remember how I discovered it but it is a sim that enchants really, certainly the most beautiful green sim I've ever seen, everything is elegant and has a meaning in this sim, its vast green fields, its pond , the placid stream that flows to the white sandy beaches. The owner of the land you can find him often and is very kind, maybe leave a comment in the book that you will find just arrived, the will definitely be pleased, surely a sim to visit and in which to get lost ^ ^

 Baja Norte

Baja Norte
Baja Norte is another sim that I love, a white-sand beach of the most beautiful parts of West Second Life, I love it so much that I took the VIP group fee to be able to rez, it's worth it. In this sim I had a meaningful episode, I was there with my husband that we were doing the photo assured, when we approached a baby avi, unfortunately Italian, who started to follow me for the sim, offering sex threesome with my husband , at my request to leave me alone continued to annoy me and follow me, that I stopped I report and in the meantime my husband contacted the owner of the sim, which was on line but it was not in the sim, the owner it arrived promptly and ejettato the avatar molester and we have quietly continued to do our photos. So I have to say a must see with a sim owner really present and attentive ..

 {vespertine- home and deco. - mainstore}
{vespertine- home and deco. - mainstore}
Vespertine is a sim that I'm very love, is one of the first that I discovered by the blogger. I love it because it is very accurate and follow, change of seasons, in fact I'm looking forward to the autumn to make some nice pictures like every year. sim is a very quiet and very beautiful, as you go to see her maybe even take a ride to the store to purchase some.

 Cheeky Tiramisu Cafe & Forest
Cheeky Tiramisu Cafe & Forest is a sim where I go very often, I can find them often for photos for the blog, or even photos with friends. In the sim you can rez so if you want to take pictures with your poses you can safely. Many think that the sim shops are not beautiful, but it was so once, now they sure are kept to the detail and ambient. Also a lot of nice places for photos such as picnics, benches, etc.. I would really recommend to visit it because it is beautiful.

5 commenti:

  1. All so lovely - the sims and your photographs!

    Thank you :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love vespertine's sim too. I remember they used to be ducks there...I must return and see if they're still there. :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Zee The last time I was there they were still there ^ ^

    RispondiElimina
  4. I am so in love with the first picture, must visit!

    RispondiElimina