Intriguing Questions Meme

 Intriguing Questions Meme2

And we go with the new meme of Strawberry , I became gossip ihihiih

Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post. Delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment in this post!

How do you deal with criticism?
Constructive criticism usually I like, although I usually do not listen to them, such as tips because they are very good at making mistakes on its own. The criticism on my photos to tell the truth annoy me because I am not a photographer and I make them for fun and passion so as to come to me at the time.
   
What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do?
Bother me when I'm out taking pictures, making me questions or even following me, after two minutes ask you to leave me alone if I do not get answers I do a nice report ..

Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why?
If I knew English well certainly with Strawberry to know what is the secret of a beautiful blog like yours, and also because I is nice through the photos ^ ^

Who would you say is your “anti” role model?
There are a lot ^ ^
   
What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you?
For now, still nothing
   
What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell otr people about?
The thing that embarrasses me in second life is that I went and did as a vampire RPG, lasted only two months, but then it seemed to me the most, now I would not do more as I prefer to live my sl now

What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
My husband always calls me Nanny
   
Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident?
I went on sl that I was already married in real with the man who is in sl Iorick, but I fell in love of her avatar ^ ^
   
Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for.
Well just yesterday I discovered she was pregnant in second life, it is certainly one of the most beautiful and that I will miss tomorrow ^ ^
   
What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Well my husband always pamper me a lot because I seem harsh but I also have a sweet heart at the bottom and he knows it well, I can not imagine anything sweeter than seeing Iorick who kisses me in second life, while at the same time my husband in real kisses.

 Intriguing Questions Meme1

Credit:

Shape : RIR Life Tanny Shape : Marketplace NEW!!
Summer Price L$150 instead of 350 !!!
See style notecard included on where to purchase items/accesories to get the look in the picture

Hair : [e] Say - All :  [elikatira] Not Free

Jewelry : (Yummy) Midsummer Blossom Egg Shell :  collabor88 Not Free

Top : Tee*fy Bella Ruffles Camisole   White :  collabor88 Not Free

Short : Tee*fy Heather Ruffles High-Waist Shorts  White :  collabor88 Not Free

Pose : sup poses  *15 Singles Poses* :  Summer Break Festival Not Free

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

 Intriguing Questions Meme

1 commenti:

  1. awwwwww, I'd love to have lunch with you too. Thank you! <3

    RispondiElimina

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive