Flat Rodvik Linden Meme

 Flat Rodvik Linden Meme

I must say that this week for the usual Meme Strawberry , I thought that too much heat had inflicted irreparable damage to the poor hiihihihihiihihi. I was among those who already had doubts about its stability, now I'm sure ahahhahah.

Meme Instructions: Pick up a  Flat Rodvik Linden from marketplace store for free. (Or make your own using my image or your own image of Rodvik.) Wear or rez him as you travel the grid. Take him to places you think he might not have seen yet and show him a good time. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post or images in the comments of this post so we can all come by and see where you took him!

 Flat Rodvik Linden Meme2

So I thought long and hard where to bring this man fascinating, I saw a little haggard and pale before so I brought in my favorite bakery for him to eat as gentle as possible, and I could not resist them as you see I have made ​​some advances, I do not know had something with those glasses, in short, I could not resist, he was a true gentleman, everything was composed of up took a few awkward smile .... After I saw that I brought effect on my favorite beach, hoping no one would see me ......
I decided to take a picture with your mobile phone to have a memory of the day, but he remained rigid, even a smile so I decided to try to be more expansive with a hug but I must say it was very English in his behavior ....

At Baja Norte where I took the pictures of the sea there were avatar stop watching me curiously, while the rezz couple poses, I alone, and suddenly he rezz ........... I do not know what may have thought, however, it's all because you Strawberry, and to me that I follow in his madness ...............

 Flat Rodvik Linden Meme1


Credit:

Shape : Personal

Skin : Curio

Hair : TRUTH HAIR Qopi -  black & whites :  TRUTH Not Free

Hand : Avatar enhancement mesh - Slink :  Slink Not Free

Dress : Tabloid . NANTES dress . Safari :  @ The Liaison Collaborative Not Free

Sandal : ! Shoes DEBORAH - 12colors / REDGRAVE :  REDGRAVE Not Free

Flat Rodvik Linden Marketplace L$0

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

2 commenti: