Weird Questions Meme

 Weird Questions Meme

And here we are with the meme of the week of our Strawberry
Monday Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your blog post, delete my answers and input your own. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so we can all come by, read your answers and secretly judge you.
1.Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) Taiga
     
2. Does your avatar look like the real you? My avatar looks like me very much, it was a mission for me. For testing, I refer you to this photo flickr ^ ^ http://www.flickr.com/photos/70262815@N07/9073337075/ 

3. Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? It depends if the dress I'm wearing mesh need it or not, I'm very careful for a embarrassing episode that I'll tell you
4. If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? Would purchase a lot of land, because I love to build and furnish sim
5. Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? Until now no, but you never know ...
6. Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? Absolutely not ... I'm a little person for well I ;)
7. If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Winter Thorn, because i love your object...
8.Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? I'm sure there are a lot of great people out there.So I do not know one thing alone ^ ^
9.What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? I refer to the previous question, about whether wearing underwear ... My most embarrassing incident happened to me one afternoon at the Club Zain. I remember they were just out of the clothes mesh and I for the occasion I wore a new, very short carino. Solo which I realized only after a few hours that I was not wearing panties and the alpha of the dress did not cover at all the my private parts. So I danced for hours while I was also shooting for the video club Zain ... Since then I became manic in controlling what you see under clothes mesh ihihiih
10. If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? But .... But my avatar has its own goals!!

 Weird Questions Meme1

Credit:

Hair : TRUTH HAIR Roma -  black & whites:  TRUTH Not free

Dress : DRIFT Zoe Maxi [MESH] Bloom :  The Dressing Room 70L$

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

 Weird Questions Meme2

2 commenti:

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive