Sn@tch The Beach Party

 Sn@tch The Beach Party

 Happy Sunday people!
As soon as I learned that one of my favorite stores, Snatch, participated in the Beach party I slingshots, I found a lot of beautiful costumes just 10 L $, there is plenty of choice so I went shopping with my sisters / models, and then we immediately prepared the post. The shape are all of my shop, can be found on the marketplace with stilyst inside the card, at a price not to be missed for the summer ...
I wish you good shopping and a wonderful Sunday my stars in the sky!

Sn@tch The Beach Party4

Credit:

Hair : >TRUTH< Erika -  black & whites :  TRUTH Not free 

Bikini : :::Sn@tch Bubbles the Clown Bikini (Pink)::: :  The Beach Party L$10

Sn@tch The Beach Party1

Credit:

Shape : RIR Life Reyes Shape : Marketplace
Summer Price L$150 instead of 350 !!!

Hair : >TRUTH< Gigi -  reds :  TRUTH Not free 

Bikini : :::Sn@tch Survivor Bikini (Aqua)::: :  The Beach Party L$10

Sn@tch The Beach Party3

Credit:

Shape : RIR Life Callista Shape : Marketplace
Summer Price L$150 instead of 350 !!!

Hair : >TRUTH< Bunny -  light blondes :  TRUTH Not free 

Necklace : ::Sweet Leonard:: Summertime Necklace -short-  [V.I.P.GIFT] :  Sweet Leonard Group Gift free

Bikini : :::Sn@tch Lona Bikini (Blue)::::  The Beach Party L$10

Sn@tch The Beach Party2

Credit:

Shape : RIR Life Hoaiti Shape : Marketplace
Summer Price L$150 instead of 350 !!!

Hair : >TRUTH< Enisa -  browns :  TRUTH Not free 

Bikini : :::Sn@tch Cherry Forever Bikini (Plaid)::::  The Beach Party L$10


Model Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron
Model: Hoaiti Sahara, Callista Bennett, Reyes Beltis

0 commenti:

Posta un commento