Singer

 Singer

First of all good Sunday friends!!! Today I introduce you another suit of my new sponsor Sn@tch, a short dress and indeed delicious, very sexy, that have united to the skin of Wow, that is the gift of group of this month. I remind you that the group Wow is to payment!!I have found indeed then these amusing layings, that am also free for which nothing of better.
I wish you good buys and a splendid Sunday!!

 Singer1


Credit:

Skin : .::WoW Skins::. GG June Nahla :  WoW Skins Group Gift

Hair : >TRUTH< Rose -  black & whites :  TRUTH Not Free

Necklace : Chop Zuey :  Chop Zuey (Free @ Free Dove)

Dress : :::Sn@tch Mesh Pearl Mini Dress-All Colors (Med)::: :  Sn@tch Not free

Sandal : ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE :  REDGRAVE Not free 
Pose : Singer Pose w/ Mic :  Model Poses  :  Model Poses (Subscribe  Gift, Free)

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

 Singer2

0 commenti:

Posta un commento