My SL Movie Poster Challenge!

  black swan

This week the weekly appointment with the blog of Strawberry   and its Memes has been very amusing indeed. In fact it needed to recreate the poster of a film that is liked there. I have chosen a film that has me very entangled, also because I adore the actress protagonist Natalie Portman, Black Swan. I have always loved the world of the dance and this film it is without very beautiful doubt. Obviously I are taken me some poetic license:) To next week with another Meme.

Monday Meme Instructions: The challenge for this week is to create a movie poster for your SL Avatar or SLife. You can base it off an original movie poster or think of a completely new idea of your own! Get creative and have some fun with it! Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so others can come by and see your poster as well.

Credit:

Skin : ..::AKA::.. Black Swan :    AKA  Not Free

Hair : .::MADesigns Hair::. ALL REDS ~ GRETA :    MADesigns Hair  Not Free

Dress : Black Swan Ballerina dress :  Boudoir Not free

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

4 commenti:

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive