Minnie

 Minnie

 It was so long that my sponsor NiNight Creations did not send news, then yesterday when I received the dress of the photos, I decided to post it right away. In the first picture the dress is blue but in the store you will find it in many colors. In the second picture wearing the version group gift so free. In both photos I found that my shape Tanny of course included with the card stylist to be able to recreate the avatar photo.
I wish you good week, see you tomorrow the stars of sky!

 Minnie1

Credit:

Shape : RIR Life Tanny Shape : Marketplace
Summer Price L$150 instead of 350 !!!
See style notecard included on where to purchase items/accesories to get the look in the picture

Dress : ..:: NN ::.. Mesh Minnie Dress :  NiNight Creations Not free

Minnie2

Dress : ..:: NN ::.. Mesh Minnie Dress :  NiNight Creations Group Gift free

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

0 commenti:

Posta un commento