Elear

 Hello everyone, the photo of today has been highly edited. I usually do not like editing photos of the blog, the natural note  as is actually the dress, but in this case I made an exception, so I feel that only the avatar as you will find du sl, the rest is grafic.Ok,  is well admit that I wanted to plot a little ihiihihihihi. Anyway corset Sakide stands out anyway ^ ^
Good day my stars in the sky!


 Elear

Credit:

Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Lory Mesh Hair - Chocolate :    The Arcade Not free NEW @ The Arcade

Armwarmers : Leather Armwarmers :    Sakide  Not Free

Outfit : Elear Outfits for Numberology :    Numberology 
From June 1st to 15th,

Numbers have they own spiritual meanings and that's what this event is about.
40 designers following the themes of the chosen number they got.

My exclusives are 4 outfits for the 4 seasons with :
- MESH Corset wearable in 3 versions. Hooded, with Strap or Corset alone.
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL sizes.
- Matching bodysuit to wear under with tango appliers included.

Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron
Model: Hoaiti Sahara

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive