Charlotte

 Charlotte2

 Today I decided to take pictures for the new dress of Sn@tch, I really love Ivey and his clothes, I find them beautiful and suitable for many occasions. For example today I used the dress for a walk in a sim really incredible,Wonder Oaks .
It 'a sim surrounded by greenery, with a placid river, a pond and angles really beautiful. An oasis of calm where you can take good photos or even only volumes over time.For eye makeup, nail polish and mouth I used the products of Izzie's, one of my favorite stores, I suggest you go to his shop because even the sim is charming.
I wish you a good walk then!

Charlotte1

 Credit:

Hair : MINA Hair - Silvia - Black & grey :    Numberology Event    Not Free

Hand : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant1 :    Slink  Not Free

Nail : Izzie's - Slink Metallic Nails Applier Hud (hands) :    Izzie's  Not Free

Eyeliner : Izzie's - Eyeliner Set (10 styles) :    Izzie's  Not Free

 Charlotte

Teeth : Izzie's - Teeth Set :    Izzie's  Not Free

Jewelry : Cae :: Sakura :: Ensemble :  Cae Not Free

Dress : :::Sn@tch Charlotte Dress (Peach-Med)::: :  Sn@tch Not free

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

 WonderOaks

Location: WonderOaks

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Followers