Alexis

 Alexis

Really yesterday I have ended the my new shape and to introduce her to you.... The last done it was very Mediterranean, this I have decided to make her blonde instead. I have noticed that on second life the blondes are always a lot of vamp, for which Alexis has done her more sweet,  as Alice in the Wonderland. In the stylist card inside the package you will find all the things that she wears the
avatar, hair, skin, eyes etc.
The suit I have chosen this gift of group of BEZDNA that I find indeed delicious, very romantic.
Good shopping!

 Alexis1

Credit:

Shape : RIR Life Alexis Shape : Marketplace NEW!!
Summer Price L$150 instead of 350 !!!
See style notecard included on where to purchase items/accesories to get the look in the picture

Dress: "BEZDNA"  FLOWER DRESS JUNE GG :  BEZDNA Free Group Gift

Model, Stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

 Alexis2

0 commenti:

Posta un commento