My Second Life Haiku Meme

Also this time I have decided to follow Strawberry with her Memes.
And I must say that this is one of mine preferred in absolute...
This week is write a Haiku about our Second Life.... so, what exactly is a Haiku ? according to Mr. know-it-all Wikipedia, a Haiku is a very short form of Japanese Poetry consist of 17 syllables.
Like Strawberry I used the website WriteAHaiku.com to help me with the syllables to make sure mine is correct. 5 Syllables for the first line, 7 for the second and 5 for third.
Before doing you light what I have written a small explanation, I have been inspired by the fact that on second life has often been compared to a black Moon..Then I have thought about a description that could be all right...

I'm Relitha Byron
Some fear this great lady black
adorned with twinkling stars


And also the image has been created thinking about the moon and its colors.
I hope you like...

 meme

4 commenti: