Communications Meme

 meme

This week I have decided to participate in the meme that I have read on the blog of Strawberry , I am curious to see that of next week...

Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post, delete my answers and input your own. All of your answers should reflect your activity within Second Life. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so others can come by and read your answers as well!
  1. Who did you speak to last inworld today? Callista Bennett, my best friend
  2.  Who has taught you most about SL? I believe my husband Iorick Mistwood regarding the build, the operation of the script and other technical things. For the rest I am and always will be a self-taught.
  3. Who do you turn to for help? Always to Iorick, because I become me account that if doesn't also know the solution, it finds however
     
  4. Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? Callista Bennett, has a humor everything her and very thin that makes me go crazy, with her I do me so many laughters
     
  5. Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? Yes usually speaks there to facebook
     
  6. Are you part of a community or family inworld? My family is formed from my husband and from my sisters that are also good friends in real, for the rest I don't love to do part of groups or other, I am rather solitary.
     
  7. Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? I am usually alone, or with my family of sl. I don't frequent very the other people that belong to my list of friendships. I love to spend my time devoting me to the photos and the blog, even while of side to me my husband builds on blender, meanwhile we listen to there a pò of good music, I believe both the best.

Credit:

Dress : MC Fashion Azalea Blue Dress 2PK   :  MC Fashion (10L / limited time offer)

Model, stylist and photographer : Relitha Byron

1 commenti:

  1. Thank you for participating and I love the pic! Now I wanna go to the beach.

    RispondiElimina

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive