Why Do I Blog Meme?

 Meme1

Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Try not to swear at Berry in your head for having so many questions this week and don’t forget to leave a comment in this meme’s post so others can come by and read your answers as well!

How long have you been blogging?
Since October 2011

Why did you start blogging?
I have begun to blog because many my friends of second lives said that I knew a lot of shops and that I had a lot of taste in to combine the suits, for which loving a lot the challenges has decided to open the blog.

How many times a week do you post an entry?
I try to post every day if I have time, however always 4 or 5 times the week.

How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?
 I read a lot of blog of second life, both of fashion and of other. I love a lot of the blogs that treat of trips in different sim on second life, love exploring the metaverso.

Do you comment on other people’s blogs?
Sometimes him, if the matter interests a lot me.

Do you keep track of how many visitors you have?
They, are very curious to know what it looks for the people that read my blog.

Did you ever regret a post that you wrote?
Until now luckily no. Hook to post only of things that I like for which I never repent.

Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog?
I believe of him, she can be understood a lot of a person by her posts in a blog.

Do you blog under your real name?
No I have only this blog.

Are there topics that you would never blog about?
I am very selective for what I owe or I must not post, the things that sets they first of all have to like to me and on this I am also very clear with my sponsors.

What is the theme/topic of your blog?
first of all it is a blog of fashion, even if I am not certain an experienced. Draws principalemente attire free and that coast few, seems me correct that also the people that don't want or they cannot spend money on second life, find of the beautiful heads and of class. Besides I deal me with to make some small critiques on sim that I visit, critiques that are above all in truth a diary of my trips.

Do you have more than one blog?
How motto before I have solo this, but I have my page facebook that is almost a prolongation of the blog^^

What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?
 I have known indeed colleagues very good blogger, and you negotiate with kind and professional owner. Besides the fun that gives me to make photo and to post doesn't have indeed price.

So, why do you continue to blog?
For the motives described above^^

At the end of these endless questions I have decided that won't kill alone Strawberry because 14 is the day of my birthday               

Meme


1 commenti:

  1. hahaah thank you for not killing me and 14 is my lucky number! Thanks for participating.

    RispondiElimina