My 10 SL Firsts Meme

 Firsts Meme2

Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following 10 questions and answers into your post. Delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to link your post in this meme’s comments so everyone can read yours!

   1. First SL Friend:
My first friend on second life, is Alejandra Balhaus, known in the Italian sim in Siena, three years ago. Now it is still one of my best friends.
   
 2. First SL Kiss:
The first kiss I have given him to my husband sl / real Iorick Mistwood, he has been strange to kiss him on second life, but it is beautiful to be able to be kissed in real when they make it our alter of pixel.
    
3.First SLex time/place/partner:
Always with Iorick Mistwood, in a sky of our earth Filiteyo, while we were building a disco...I believe that my details end here >-)
   
 4. First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband:
A deadly boredom to answer considering that I have had only a man on second life......you guess......: ) Iorick Mistwood ihiihihihihihi.
Had engaged in real since 5 July of 1997, cohabitants from September 2003, married on February 25 2006.
In second life married  06/07/2012.
   
5. First SL Job:
My first job has been as photographer of events in the land in Siena. I was not good as now to make the photos and to see some of it again I always laugh...
   
6. First SL Creation:
My first construction has been a swimming pool for my island of Filiteyo. You have made me the compliments for this swimming pool but to perhaps see it now is noob. You can see her in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfH1PNfbZw4
   
7. First Encounter with a Linden:
I have never met none of the linden...
  
 8. First Encounter with a SLebrity:
According to me celebrity doesn't exist on second life, I don't seek celebrity in the real world to imagine in a game
  
 9. First SL Sim you fell in love with:
The first sim that I have loved gladly has been Memu, island built by me and Iorick last year you can see it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/70262815@N07/sets/72157633207219977/
 
 10. First SL Blog Post:
My first post was still writing in Italian, it was October 3 rd 2011, my blog is still young relatively, the gimmicks here: http://rir-life.blogspot.it/2011/10/oktoberfest.html 

 Firsts Meme1

Credits:

Shape : RIR Life Conny Shape : RIR Life Shape No Free

Skin :  :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [Peacock Sunkissed TDR ] : The Dressing Room FUSION L$70

Hair : [LeLutka]-NOOK hair/Dark Grayscale  : [LeLutka] L$275

Glasses : K_gs -Optino3-/Box : Marketplace Free

Top : OSKAR top 3 *Step inSide*  : "Stuff In Stock Discount Event"  65L$ (Time: April 2nd - 14th)

Jeans : ::Poised:: Fix Skinny Mesh Jeans  : ::Poised: Gift April (1L$)

Firsts Meme

Shoes : JD Deviant Salmon : "Just Design" Gift Group

Bag : Ricielli -  : "Ricielli" EASTER HUNT / ITEM #15  15L$

Photographer and model : Relitha Byron

The Haven

Location: The Haven

3 commenti:

  1. Your island looks so beautiful, I'd love to come by for a visit. Thanks for participating!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Unfortunately now this island is no more, I moved because of a very boorish, but as soon as the new'll definitely invite you ^ ^

    RispondiElimina
  3. http://maleja0213.blogspot.com/2013/04/chokolate.html

    RispondiElimina