Social Media Meme

 Social Media Meme2

Some days ago on the blog of Strawberry, I have found another test of procrastinated, that concerns the socials Middle. Considering that I am a fanatical of the socials network I have decided to participate. I must say that I like to also spy the answers that give the other bloggers


Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your blog post. Delete my answers and fill in your own. These memes are all SL related, so please only share the networks that you use with your SL avatar. It’s ok if you talk and share RL stuff on there (we all do that sometimes). Also, don’t forget to link your post in the comments so I can come read!


What was the first social network you joined using your SL Avatar?
Facebook Profile

Which social networks are you currently on using your SL Avatar?
Flickr
Facebook Page (for the blog)
Facebook Profile (for games)
Google+Page (for the blog)
Second Life Profile

Which network is your favorite?
I must say that I adore Flickr, because I adore the photos that transmit at times more than so many words. I like to also look at the photos some others to be able to know better the tastes of the people.

Which network is your least favorite?
Facebook in that sense is what I prefer, to maintain me in contact with my friends, to be able to hold a diary adjourned of my activities and to share my adventures on second life.

Which network do you have the most amount of connections?
Surely facebook

How/Where do you usually read/use most of your networks?
On my personal computer.

What are your favorite social networking apps? (if applicable)
NetworkedBlogs because it allows me to directly connect my blog to facebook

What do you like most about social networking sites?
The possibility of sharing with various places of the world, even distant.

What do you like least about social networking sites?
The gossips that are too often created on the socials network, at times people are too interested in what you/they do the others.

Do you feel social networks are a good way to promote you/your brand/your work?
I believe of him, even if I firmly believe that it doesn't need to exaggerate with the spam on the socials, and to do him/it even in the predestinate groups to these activities.

What is your main reason for using Social Networks?
Surely to share the novelties on my blog, and then a lot of use facebook to post the photos that I do on second life and to share her with my friends.

 Social Media Meme1

Credits:

Hair : [LeLutka]-VIBRATO hair/Dark Grayscale  :   [LeLutka] No free

Shirt : *GF* Lace Tops "Lucy" -white-  :   GF No free

Jacket : (Elate!) Piper Blazer (Rose)  :   Collabor88 No free

Pant : (Elate!) Elle Trouser Jeans (Rose)  :   Collabor88 No free

Hands : Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1  :   Slink No free

Jewerls : MG - Necklace - Keshi Pearl Heart  :   Collabor88 No free

Photographer and model : Relitha Byron

 Social Media Meme

0 commenti:

Posta un commento