Procrastination Meme

Somewhere on the list are joining the  Procrastination Meme fun that fellow blogger and amazing photographer Strawberry Singh posted on her blog recently.  I have seen many of my favorite bloggers jump on the Meme train and I truly loved reading the posts. It’s fun to learn more about others!



Faboo2

1)   What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?
      Relitha Byron –December 6, 2009

2)   Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?
      The first place in absolute she has been Siena an Italian land that reconstructed the famous           Tuscan city. There I have known a lot of people some of which they are still my friends.

3)  Where do you spend most of your SL time now?
     My Home and around for land to make photos.
   
4)  Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one)
     Callista Bennett

5)  What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one)
     Slink Mesh Hand Casual by Siddean Munro

6)  The last thing you purchased in Second Life?
     Jewelled Peacock – MG (Maxi Gossamer) @ c88

7)   What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?
      Black and Pink

8)  Do you prefer to walk, run or fly?
     I prefer to walk because me from the time to explore the places that I visit, when I build instead I fly.

9)  What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?
     Beh been just born I participated in a game of role where vampire I was, and I fought them. For which almost every day they  were barrel from you bereave.

10) Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife?
     Liv Tyler

Faboo1

Bikini: Faboo - ” Hydrangea ” @ SL Buddy Walk 2013 :   SL Buddy Walk 2013 No free

Hair: [ 69 ] DIVA - Noir Collection :   [ 69 ] DIVA No Free

Jewerl : Jewelled Peacock – MG (Maxi Gossamer) *NEW @ c88 : c88 No Free

Photographer and model: Relitha Byron

Faboo


2 commenti:

  1. I adore the peacock necklace from Maxi Gossamer. Thanks for participating!

    RispondiElimina

 

Go Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Blog Archive